DEUTA REDBOX® 2K is the forward-looking high-performance generation of the existing DEUTA REDBOX® models. The new multi-functional recorders offer higher performance and can be flexibly deployed to all types of vehicles due to its wide-range power supply. Separate software packages and separate configurations for recorder and Safe+ modules facilitate the approval process.
With these characteristics, the DEUTA REDBOX® 2K-platform provides planning security to vehicle builders and vehicle fleet operators. The combination possibilities of the modules methodically cover the vehicle- and country-specific requirements of a vehicle data recorder.
Whatever area of operation you are planning for your DEUTA REDBOX® 2K, the basic equipment is identical: A uniform platform for all REDBOX recorder variants. The unit core consisting of the basic module, the communication structure, the microprocessor and the memory module forms the solid basis. Consistently developed, produced, tested and qualified by DEUTA staff, actively accompanied by our obsolescence management and our in-house board production.
Whether you plan to use your DEUTA REDBOX® 2K as a data logger or as a multi-functional recorder within a complex communication structure: The DEUTA REDBOX® 2K is equipped for all application scenarios. DEUTA configures the right REDBOX for any area of application – quickly and flexibly.
• Faster data transfer when reading trip data via USB and Ethernet
• Improved service mode using the web interface
• Separate administration of secure and non-secure functions, thus simplifying the approval
and expert review procedure
• Separation of legal and machine-technical data
• Able to process multiple video signals
• Multiple data storage areas can be configured, including on different physical storage media
• User configuration tool (optional)
• Uses high-performance ARM CPU
• Robust data recorder with improved thermal management
• Higher reliability due to improved MTBF values
• Improved mechanical protection of data storage
• Optimised housing components for simplified maintenance
• Reduction of component variations due to configurable hardware modules
• Higher availability due to automated testing and inspection scenarios