Indicators for Railways
Safe. Proven. Tailor-made.
Indicators with stepper motor
Depending on the application, analogue indicators for railway vehicles are divided into eddy current, moving coil, and stepper motor types. But each type has three things in common – reliability, precision and high availability.
For any input parameters
DEUTA indicating units can process a wide variety of inputs – whether current, voltage or pulse-width modulated signals. Any kind of physical parameters can be displayed, depending on the electronics integrated in the indicator.
DEUTA’s high performance railway-suitable indicators are:
- universally modifiable to suit individual customers
- easily readable
Custom-made design for railway vehicles:
- modifiable to suit customers’ needs
- colouring (front plate, scales, pointer, printing)
- scale divisions
- night light colouring, key lighting
- a variety of additional functions
- optional insertion of customer logo
- additional text