DEUTA Multi-Functional Terminals
The Man Machine Interfaces (MMI) for customised visualization tasks
DEUTA Multi-Functional Terminals are the optimal solution for your customised visualisation requirements. With the modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) you can substitute multiple functions with one single vehicle-display.
Software easily ported
All units are based on the same technological concept: a baseboard containing all interfaces, plus an integrated PC. This concept ensures easy portability of your software across the different terminal models.
Durable, robust, economic
Robust – including under adverse conditionsEven under extreme conditions DEUTA Multi-Functional Terminals remain reliable and available. We have documented this on the video. An MFT L11 has been in an endurance test for months now on the rooftop of our company building - including in snow and ice.
For DEUTA Multi-Functional Terminals only rugged TFT displays with high contrast and brightness are used. You can benefit from the excellent price/performance ratio, combined with high MTBF and optimised LCC values.
Flexibility for every application
Depending on application and installation conditions, there are different display sizes available, and a variety of fieldbus and interface variants. The flexibility of DEUTA's Multi-Functional Terminals is also demonstrated in the choice of available operating systems: the board computers support QNX™, LINUX™, Microsoft Windows™ and DOS™.
Versatility of application for DEUTA Multi-Functional Terminals:
- Diagnostics display
- Visualization of virtual instruments
- Driver assistance systems
- Driver Machine Interfaces for ETCS (European Train Control System)
- Driver Machine Interfaces for CBTC (Communication Based Train Control)
Your advantages at a glance
- Standardised technology and consistent design for all Multi-Functional Terminals
- Easy portability of customer software
- "Form-fit-function" compatible (see section on Obsolescence)
- Robust in extreme environmental conditions (see section on Environmental Conditions)
- High MTBF values (see section on MTBF)