DEUTA Indicating Units
Safe. Proven. Tailor-made.
Modular Driver’s Cab Indicating Units (MFA)
Mounted Analogue Panel Meters
Indicating Units with stepper motor
Depending on their application, analogue indicators are divided into eddy current, moving coil, and stepper motor types. But each type has three things in common – security, precision and high availability.
For any Input Parameters
DEUTA indicating units can process a wide variety of inputs – whether current, voltage or pulse-width modulated signals. Any kind of physical parameters can be displayed, depending on the electronics integrated in the indicator.
DEUTA’s high performance Indicators are:
- Universally modifiable to suit individual customers
- Easily readable
- Modifiable to suit customers’ needs
- Colouring (front plate, scales, pointer, printing)
- Scale divisions
- Night light colouring, key lighting
- A variety of additional functions
- Optional insertion of customer logo
- Additional text